How you doin!? 😋😋
Welcome to One Indian Girl.
…she made her home in between the pages of books, as you can’t buy happiness, but you can buy books and that’s kind of the same thing.
I’m Vaishali Singh, the sole author of the blog.
As the blog’s name already suggests, I’m an Indian girl. I live in a green city of India, in the lap of nature.
I love my country and though I would like to visit Greece, New York, Paris and London once in a lifetime, I wouldn’t leave India for anything.
Not intending to bore you to the core, these are few things worth knowing about me-
- I’m twenty one. I blow the candles on 7th July every year. 7 is my lucky number. ❤️
- I’m a die hard fan of SRK since childhood. I never miss his movies. Never.
- I watch cricket only for M.S Dhoni ❤️ He hails from my town and we share the same birthday.
- Writers I ardently read are Nicholas Sparks, Jane Austen, Jk Rowling, and Chitra Divakaruni.
- I’m a crazy Potterhead. And I belong to Gryffindor.
- The sitcom I’m totally addicted to are F.R.I.E.N.D.S and SUITS ( the green back boogie) 😅
- Books I love : Hopeless by Collen Hoover (amazinggggggggg book on abuse, love and family), The Harry Potter series, The Alchemist,Who Moved My Cheese , The Notebook, A walk to Remember, P.S I love you, The Palace of Illusions, Yajnaseni, etc.
- I love the rain, and the poodles.
- I am a big foodie. Unhealthy carb-laden food appeal so much to me. 😂 I’m gaga over Cheese, Cakes, Pizza, Pasta.
- I’m a maniac book hoarder. I purchase books like crazy.
Now about my blog. Here you’ll find five categories –
- Book Reviews – I read and then I review books.
- Poetry – This section includes all the poetry I have ever penned. I write both in English and Hindi.
- Opinion – There are days when I strongly support or detest something happening around me. Whenever that happens I’m compelled to give my opinion on the same. Because sometimes words needs to be uttered.
- Life – This section contains all the little beautiful things that I experience and see around me.
- Potter Arena – I’m a pottergirl 😂 In a Potter world. ❤️ The series is over, Not the fandom. And if you’re a Potterhead, this section is for you.
- Letters – There are days when my pen flutters it’s wings and compells me to write a letter. To people. To things. To myself. This is my personal postbox.
- Quotes – In this section, you will find my favourite quotations, by renowned poets, authors and motivational speakers.
I’m not a feminist. I’m not a male chauvinist. Don’t categorise me in any of the above based on my opinions and poetries. I’m a neutralist who speaks for the wrong. Regardless of the gender.
If you wish to contact me, kindly mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Or you can follow me at : Facebook
All the suggestions, appreciations and criticism are welcome.